New Fall, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Fall is a coastal landform in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Flamborough
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°6'28"N 0°5'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 524875, 469671
- OS Grid: TA248696
- Mapcode Local: GBR WNSY.Z7
- Mapcode Global: WHHF8.K0NQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Fall within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.