New Covert Plantation, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Covert Plantation is a forest or wood in Gloucestershire
- Parish/Community: Bibury
- District/Borough: Cotswold
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°46'30"N 1°49'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 412082, 208516
- OS Grid: SP120085
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4RP.M2M
- Mapcode Global: VHB2F.9MCZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Covert Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.