Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: West Tisted
- District/Borough: East Hampshire
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°3'42"N 1°1'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 468039, 129602
- OS Grid: SU680296
- Mapcode Local: GBR B92.B9R
- Mapcode Global: FRA 86Q9.Y32
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.