New Clamp Went Wood, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Clamp Went Wood is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Ampton
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°18'41"N 0°43'46"E
- Eastings/Northings: 586172, 271666
- OS Grid: TL861716
- Mapcode Local: GBR QD7.580
- Mapcode Global: VHKCY.L5LB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Clamp Went Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.