New Cheltenham, South Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Cheltenham is a suburban area in Bristol, South Gloucestershire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Bristol
- Parish/Community: South Gloucestershire, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°28'1"N 2°29'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 365844, 174348
- OS Grid: ST658743
- Mapcode Local: GBR CZD.VY
- Mapcode Global: VH88P.QDV6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Cheltenham within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.