We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Netheroyd Hill is a suburban area in Huddersfield, Kirklees
- Built-Up Area: Huddersfield
- Parish/Community: Kirklees, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Kirklees
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°40'15"N 1°47'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 414351, 419423
- OS Grid: SE143194
- Mapcode Local: GBR HTZZ.JR
- Mapcode Global: WHC9V.KZKK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Netheroyd Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.