Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nessend is a coastal headland in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Holy Island
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°41'15"N 1°47'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 413051, 643823
- OS Grid: NU130438
- Mapcode Local: GBR H2XN.DY
- Mapcode Global: WHC05.D9YL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nessend within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.