Needless Wood, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Needless Wood is a forest or wood in St Michael's on Wyre, Lancashire
- Built-Up Area: St Michael's on Wyre
- Parish/Community: Upper Rawcliffe-with-Tarnacre
- District/Borough: Wyre
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°51'26"N 2°49'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 345979, 440431
- OS Grid: SD459404
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8RQV.N0
- Mapcode Global: WH855.M90R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Needless Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.