Needingworth Copse, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Needingworth Copse is a forest or wood in Needingworth, Cambridgeshire
- Built-Up Area: Needingworth
- Parish/Community: Holywell-cum-Needingworth
- District/Borough: Huntingdonshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°19'27"N 0°1'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 534351, 271411
- OS Grid: TL343714
- Mapcode Local: GBR K4D.C5S
- Mapcode Global: VHGLZ.FTGZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Needingworth Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.