We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nalderswood is a hamlet in Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Nalderswood
- Parish/Community: Leigh
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°11'32"N 0°14'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 523061, 145157
- OS Grid: TQ230451
- Mapcode Local: GBR JJK.035
- Mapcode Global: VHGSG.S997
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nalderswood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.