Nacker Hole, Northumberland
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nacker Hole is a water feature in Beadnell, Northumberland
- Built-Up Area: Beadnell
- Parish/Community: Beadnell
- Unitary Authority: Northumberland
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°33'31"N 1°37'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 423500, 629500
- OS Grid: NU235295
- Mapcode Local: GBR K425.36
- Mapcode Global: WHC0T.YKG1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nacker Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.