Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nab's Head is a village in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Samlesbury
- District/Borough: South Ribble
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°45'28"N 2°34'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 362303, 429219
- OS Grid: SD623292
- Mapcode Local: GBR BSGZ.PL
- Mapcode Global: WH96T.FSVX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nab's Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.