Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nab Head is a hill or mountain in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Bollington
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°18'23"N 2°5'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 394007, 378837
- OS Grid: SJ940788
- Mapcode Local: GBR FZV6.0G
- Mapcode Global: WHBBH.V582
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nab Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.