Mount Pleasant, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mount Pleasant is a hamlet in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Odd Rode
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°6'19"N 2°13'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 384500, 356500
- OS Grid: SJ845565
- Mapcode Local: GBR 133.69F
- Mapcode Global: WHBCD.N6WM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mount Pleasant within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.