Moor Common, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Moor Common is a village in Lane End, Buckinghamshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Lane End
- Parish/Community: Lane End
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°36'41"N 0°50'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 480284, 190923
- OS Grid: SU802909
- Mapcode Local: GBR C3W.XLW
- Mapcode Global: VHDW3.CR7K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Moor Common within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.