Moat House Covert, Warwickshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Moat House Covert is a forest or wood in Warwickshire
- Parish/Community: Shustoke
- District/Borough: North Warwickshire
- County: Warwickshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°30'37"N 1°39'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 423405, 290343
- OS Grid: SP234903
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5JB.N01
- Mapcode Global: VHBWH.75L8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Moat House Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.