Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Màm an Staing is a hill or mountain in Highland
- Unitary Authority: Highland
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 57°9'21"N 5°39'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 178831, 813180
- OS Grid: NG788131
- Mapcode Local: GBR D9DT.4TZ
- Mapcode Global: WH0BT.1DPH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Màm an Staing within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.