Mingle Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mingle Dale is a valley in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Bishop Wilton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'57"N 0°44'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 482133, 454789
- OS Grid: SE821547
- Mapcode Local: GBR RQ6D.M3
- Mapcode Global: WHFC8.G5J6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mingle Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.