We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Milton is a village in Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Repton
- District/Borough: South Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°49'57"N 1°31'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 432108, 326223
- OS Grid: SK321262
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6FY.K8W
- Mapcode Global: WHCG7.K229
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Milton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Milton in the Domesday Book
A village in Walecros hundred,
in the county of Derbyshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Earl Algar
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: King William
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: King William
- Taxable Value: 6 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £15 in 1066; £8 in 1086
- Households: 37 villagers; 3 smallholders; 2 priests
- Plough Teams: 2 lord's ploughs; 13 men's ploughs (8 plough lands)
- Meadow: 42 acres
- Woodland: 1 league
- Churches: 1
- Mills: 2