Millers Belt Plantation, Northamptonshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Millers Belt Plantation is a forest or wood in Shutlanger, Northamptonshire
- Built-Up Area: Shutlanger
- Parish/Community: Shutlanger
- District/Borough: South Northamptonshire
- County: Northamptonshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°8'28"N 0°57'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 471771, 249741
- OS Grid: SP717497
- Mapcode Local: GBR BXB.RY9
- Mapcode Global: VHDSJ.FFQT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Millers Belt Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.