We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Midge Hall is a village in Leyland, Lancashire
- Built-Up Area: Leyland
- Parish/Community: South Ribble, unparished area
- District/Borough: South Ribble
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°42'3"N 2°44'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 351186, 422971
- OS Grid: SD511229
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9T9N.D2
- Mapcode Global: WH85Z.W70P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Midge Hall within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.