Middle Way Plantation, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Middle Way Plantation is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Pyrton
- District/Borough: South Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°39'2"N 0°59'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 470132, 195130
- OS Grid: SU701951
- Mapcode Local: GBR B1Z.H3Q
- Mapcode Global: VHDVT.TSP0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Middle Way Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.