Middle Scoat Fell, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Middle Scoat Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Ennerdale and Kinniside
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°29'30"N 3°18'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 315750, 511500
- OS Grid: NY157115
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5JCH.WL
- Mapcode Global: WH70Q.7CSC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Middle Scoat Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.