Middle Flaxley Holt, Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Middle Flaxley Holt is a forest or wood in Dorset
- Parish/Community: Chedington
- District/Borough: West Dorset
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°51'32"N 2°43'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 349008, 106852
- OS Grid: ST490068
- Mapcode Local: GBR MK.V76M
- Mapcode Global: FRA 565T.XHH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Middle Flaxley Holt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.