Middle Black Clough, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Middle Black Clough is a valley in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Charlesworth
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°28'41"N 1°49'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 411382, 397961
- OS Grid: SK113979
- Mapcode Local: GBR HXN6.MV
- Mapcode Global: WHCBS.VTRV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Middle Black Clough within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.