Middle Bit Plantation, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Middle Bit Plantation is a forest or wood in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Weston Colville
- District/Borough: South Cambridgeshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°10'16"N 0°18'20"E
- Eastings/Northings: 557770, 255050
- OS Grid: TL577550
- Mapcode Local: GBR NBL.S48
- Mapcode Global: VHHKD.7PXF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Middle Bit Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.