Mews Hill Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mews Hill Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Fordingbridge
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°55'42"N 1°46'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 416341, 114351
- OS Grid: SU163143
- Mapcode Local: GBR 530.PMD
- Mapcode Global: FRA 765N.BPL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mews Hill Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.