Messenger's Copse, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Messenger's Copse is a forest or wood in Newbury, Basingstoke and Deane
- Built-Up Area: Newbury
- Parish/Community: Cold Ash
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°24'55"N 1°18'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 448528, 168710
- OS Grid: SU485687
- Mapcode Local: GBR 81T.77R
- Mapcode Global: VHCZC.CP6D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Messenger's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.