We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mermaid's Hole is a coastal landform in Devon
- Parish/Community: Area not comprised in any Parish-Lundy Island
- District/Borough: Torridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°9'42"N 4°39'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 214448, 143622
- OS Grid: SS144436
- Mapcode Local: GBR GTWM.8FK
- Mapcode Global: VH2SB.82D8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mermaid's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.