Melhuish Moor Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Melhuish Moor Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Tedburn St. Mary
- District/Borough: Teignbridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°43'12"N 3°43'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 278709, 92575
- OS Grid: SX787925
- Mapcode Local: GBR QJ.TXTP
- Mapcode Global: FRA 3735.LQF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Melhuish Moor Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.