Melbourne Lodge Plantation, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Melbourne Lodge Plantation is a forest or wood in Leicestershire
- Parish/Community: Staunton Harold
- District/Borough: North West Leicestershire
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°47'15"N 1°26'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 438267, 321251
- OS Grid: SK382212
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6GN.B7W
- Mapcode Global: WHDHL.Y69C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Melbourne Lodge Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.