Megdale Plantation, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Megdale Plantation is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Kirby Underdale
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°0'38"N 0°45'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 480964, 457877
- OS Grid: SE809578
- Mapcode Local: GBR RQ22.Y2
- Mapcode Global: WHFC2.6GG8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Megdale Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.