Mears Plantation, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mears Plantation is a forest or wood in Hillesley, Gloucestershire
- Built-Up Area: Hillesley
- Parish/Community: Hillesley and Tresham
- District/Borough: Stroud
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°36'3"N 2°19'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 377049, 189183
- OS Grid: ST770891
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0MT.K24
- Mapcode Global: VH95N.J130
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mears Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.