Meadsgarden Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Meadsgarden Wood is a forest or wood in Prestwood, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Prestwood
- Parish/Community: Great Missenden
- District/Borough: Chiltern
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°41'14"N 0°44'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 486658, 199475
- OS Grid: SU866994
- Mapcode Local: GBR D4K.3RY
- Mapcode Global: VHDVS.0V09
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Meadsgarden Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.