Mead's Plantation, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mead's Plantation is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Edlesborough
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°49'53"N 0°35'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 497097, 215700
- OS Grid: SP970157
- Mapcode Local: GBR F4C.12Y
- Mapcode Global: VHFRQ.P769
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mead's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.