Meadow Hall Wood, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Meadow Hall Wood is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Guisborough
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°32'17"N 1°1'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 462819, 516323
- OS Grid: NZ628163
- Mapcode Local: GBR PH7Y.NX
- Mapcode Global: WHF8F.46H6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Meadow Hall Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.