Meadal's Shaw, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Meadal's Shaw is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Radnage
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°39'56"N 0°51'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 479149, 196955
- OS Grid: SU791969
- Mapcode Local: GBR C39.D53
- Mapcode Global: VHDVX.3D9B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Meadal's Shaw within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.