We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mead Vale is a settlement in Reigate, Surrey
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Reigate
- Parish/Community: Reigate and Banstead, unparished area
- District/Borough: Reigate and Banstead
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'50"N 0°11'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 526500, 149500
- OS Grid: TQ265495
- Mapcode Local: GBR JJ1.T19
- Mapcode Global: VHGS9.NBMD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mead Vale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.