Marygill Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marygill Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°13'1"N 3°19'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 315969, 592242
- OS Grid: NY159922
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5873.JL
- Mapcode Global: WH6X6.Y438
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marygill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Marygill Plantation