Martin's Bushes, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Martin's Bushes is a forest or wood in Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Basingstoke
- Parish/Community: Basingstoke and Deane, unparished area
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°17'51"N 1°4'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 464633, 155806
- OS Grid: SU646558
- Mapcode Local: GBR B63.K6K
- Mapcode Global: VHD02.BNC1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Martin's Bushes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.