Marsh Planting, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marsh Planting is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Out Rawcliffe
- District/Borough: Wyre
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°51'52"N 2°52'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 342026, 441300
- OS Grid: SD420413
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8R9R.MC
- Mapcode Global: WH854.P492
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marsh Planting within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.