Marsden Hill Plantation, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marsden Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Gloucestershire
- Parish/Community: Rendcomb
- District/Borough: Cotswold
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°47'43"N 1°59'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 401147, 210754
- OS Grid: SP011107
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2NM.H01
- Mapcode Global: VHB2B.K42H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marsden Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.