Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Markly Wood is a forest or wood in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Heathfield and Waldron
- District/Borough: Wealden
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°58'45"N 0°14'40"E
- Eastings/Northings: 557660, 122369
- OS Grid: TQ576223
- Mapcode Local: GBR MRP.GNK
- Mapcode Global: FRA C6DJ.930
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Markly Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.