Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Man's Cliff is a cliff or slope in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Shotley
- District/Borough: Babergh
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°59'14"N 1°15'28"E
- Eastings/Northings: 623790, 237111
- OS Grid: TM237371
- Mapcode Local: GBR VQ4.6V5
- Mapcode Global: VHLC7.R9BT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Man's Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.