Manor House Plantation, Lincolnshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Manor House Plantation is a forest or wood in Lincolnshire
- Parish/Community: Cranwell, Brauncewell and Byard's Leap
- District/Borough: North Kesteven
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°3'18"N 0°26'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 504613, 352018
- OS Grid: TF046520
- Mapcode Local: GBR FPZ.HDG
- Mapcode Global: WHGK0.6GFN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Manor House Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.