Manor Belts, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Manor Belts is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: South Cave
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°47'21"N 0°35'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 492411, 433476
- OS Grid: SE924334
- Mapcode Local: GBR SS8M.5B
- Mapcode Global: WHGFF.S01S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Manor Belts within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.