Malin's Coppice, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Malin's Coppice is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Shottle and Postern
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°2'38"N 1°31'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 431433, 349731
- OS Grid: SK314497
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6CF.3BT
- Mapcode Global: WHCF2.FRDB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Malin's Coppice within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.