Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Makeney is a village in Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Belper
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'42"N 1°28'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435252, 344337
- OS Grid: SK352443
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6D2.CKP
- Mapcode Global: WHDGF.9Z86
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Makeney within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Makeney in the Domesday Book
A village in Morleystone hundred,
in the county of Derbyshire.