Maidenhead Thicket, South Bucks
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Maidenhead Thicket is a forest or wood in South Bucks
- Parish/Community: Bisham
- Unitary Authority: South Bucks
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°31'8"N 0°46'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 485450, 180720
- OS Grid: SU854807
- Mapcode Local: GBR D6G.Q67
- Mapcode Global: VHDWQ.L2VV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Maidenhead Thicket within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.