We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Maesbrook is a village in Shropshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Kinnerley
- Unitary Authority: Shropshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°47'2"N 3°2'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 329769, 321220
- OS Grid: SJ297212
- Mapcode Local: GBR 73.XRDK
- Mapcode Global: WH8B9.79B1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Maesbrook within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Maesbrook in the Domesday Book
A village in Merset hundred,
in the county of Shropshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Leofnoth
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Reginald the sheriff
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Reginald the sheriff
- Taxable Value: 2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 5 shillings in 1086
- Households: 1
- Plough Teams: 1 men's plough (4 plough lands)